Move long or bulky materials in very narrow aisles. Stack higher. The Sideloaders do it all. With a robust 12,000 lbs. lifting capability and load handling of up to 26 feet long, our Sideloaders are versatile for a wide range of essential tasks.
High Performance DNA
• Improve space utilization by as much as 100% or more when moving materials like bar stock, tubing, laminates and plywood sheets in very narrow aisles and stacking them up to 30 feet high
• Power steering offers superior maneuverability allowing the operator to turn each set of wheels independently
• Exclusive ACR System™ for optimal control, more uptime, fewer battery changes, and lower maintenance costs.
• Raymond's rail guide system improves pick rate performance by eliminating steering responsibilities in narrow aisles
• Exclusive mast and fork tilt, and variable lift and lowers speed provide maximum load control
• Unique steering design provides the tightest turning radius
• Outstanding visibility from the operator's compartment
• Directional Single-Axis Speed Control Handle enables natural movement for sustained comfort and control of multiple functions
• Cushioned floor mat absorbs vibration for better operator comfort
Configurable to Your Needs
• Auxiliary Fork Carriage option enables you to use two more forks for load stability
• Available in two and three stage mast configurations with collapsed height as low as 97
• Raymond's rail guide or wire guidance system improves pick rate performance by eliminating steering responsibilities in narrow aisles